1. Open to all ages
2. Scholarship may only be used for a degree program in welding or a welding related field.
3. Scholarship must be used within 5 years of date received.
4. One winner per day.
5. Winner is the person with the highest score on the GMAW VRTEX machine.
6. In the event of a tie,participants travel angle score will be used as a tie breaker.
7. Each participant will be allowed 3 attempts on the GMAW VRTEX machine. Participant will enter their highest score, name, address, email, and phone.
8. Participants must be wearing the VRTEX helmet to qualify.
9. Contest ends one hour before closing.
10. Winner of the day’s highest score will be notified upon contest close.
11. Winner does not need to be present to win.
For more information or questions about the AWS Centennial Scholarship contest, please email firstname.lastname@example.org